Governor Charlie Baker has recently signed a bill that substantially reworks the voter-approved 2016 referendum legalizing a regulated market for adult-use cannabis – and now licensing of adult use establishments is just eight short months away.
Foley Hoag presented a webinar that examines the recent changes to the Massachusetts regulatory framework for both medical and adult use operators enacted by the Legislature in its omnibus cannabis legislation, Chapter 55 of the Acts of 2017.
- The registration and licensing process for cannabis businesses in Massachusetts;
- The process that medical marijuana entities will need to follow to convert from a non-profit entity to a for-profit entity; and
- What we anticipate in the months ahead from the Commonwealth’s newest regulator, the Cannabis Control Commission.
- Kevin Conroy, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Jesse Alderman, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
Click here to download a copy of the materials.